This is a difficult time in your life. You have worked hard to build your life, and now, you face the prospect of losing just about everything in a divorce. You have many things on your mind. You wonder what your life will be after your Charleston divorce. What will happen with child custody? Child support? Alimony? Division of marital property and debts? And more . . .
You may not be thinking about taxes . . . but you should be. Your divorce could have serious tax consequences for you.
You need the help of an experienced divorce attorney that you can trust. Please take a look at the articles below, they should help you during this extremely difficult time. Please call my office today if you need help ensuring a better future for your family.
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Charleston Divorce Taxes – Part 1
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Charleston Divorce Taxes – Part 2
- Divorce, Taxes, And The Sale Of Your Home
- Who Will Get The Child Tax Benefits In Your Charleston Divorce?
- Charleston Alimony Tax Tips