Divorce Impacts Every Aspect of Your Life
Helping You When It Matters the Most
This is a difficult time in your life. The things that you value the most are on the line – your children, your home, your money, and your future.
You have worked hard to build your life, and now, you face the prospect of losing just about everything in a divorce. You are worried–with good cause. You need the help of a Mt. Pleasant divorce lawyer that you can trust.
Divorce affects every part of your life. I know – I’ve been there. And I have helped many other people – just like you – build a better life after divorce.
Answers You Can Trust
South Carolina divorce law is confusing. Your divorce presents special circumstances that require the assistance of an experienced divorce attorney.
My career has focused on serving people in the midst of a divorce or child custody dispute. As a family law attorney with more than 30 years of experience, I understand the real life and legal challenges that you are facing. I have handled a wide range of divorce cases – from those where millions of dollars were at stake to those where the people involved were on the verge of bankruptcy – and just about everything in between.
You have important questions about the complex South Carolina divorce process and what you can expect. You can get some of the answers you need now.
- How will the court determine child custody and child support?
- What is the difference between a no-fault divorce and a fault-based divorce (such as adultery, desertion, physical cruelty, and drunkenness or drug abuse)?
- How much alimony will you have to pay and for how long?
- What may happen to your pension, business, investments, and other marital assets?
- How long will it take to get a divorce and how much will it cost?
- And the answers to many more South Carolina divorce law questions . . .
How I Will Serve You
As your divorce lawyer, you can count on me to:
- Advocate for your rights and the bests interests of your family
- Negotiate effectively on your behalf
- Be your strong voice in divorce court
- Represent you professionally throughout your divorce
Other lawyers have rated me for more than 15 years as having the “highest possible legal ability and ethical standards.” I will use my knowledge and experience effectively on your behalf.
I want to help you. I represent divorce clients in Mt. Pleasant, Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester Counties. You will find my office located in Mount Pleasant near the Ravenel Bridge and by the Whole Foods store.
Please call me or – better yet – schedule an appointment. I will listen to your concerns and answer your questions directly. With my help, you can get the peace of mind that only comes with having an experienced divorce lawyer at your side every step of the way.