This is a difficult time in your life. You’ve supported your spouse throughout your marriage and now you face the possibility that your financial future will be ruined. How will you support yourself and your family now? You’re worried – and with good cause.
Whether you pay or receive alimony can have a drastic impact on your finances. If you don’t receive alimony, how will you make ends meet? What will you do if you have to pay alimony – and you are already barely scraping by? Please take a look at the articles below, they should help you during this extremely difficult time. Please call my office today if you need help ensuring a better future for your family.
- What Is The South Carolina Alimony Law?
- The Six Types of Alimony In a South Carolina Divorce
- How To Calculate Alimony In a South Carolina Divorce
- What Are The Differences Between Alimony and Child Support In a Charleston Divorce?
- How Long Does Alimony Last For a Charleston Divorce?
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Charleston Alimony
- Charleston Alimony Tax Tips