Meet The Peck Law Firm Team
Family Law – It’s The Only Thing We Do!
We only represent clients with divorce, legal separation, child custody, child support, alimony, paternity, property division, child support, DSS, domestic violence, grandparent rights, and other family law cases.
Unlike many law firms, we do not represent clients in personal injury, criminal, DUI, or probate cases.
Family Law is Our Only Business
Our clients deserve for us to be full-time family law attorneys — and we are.
We devote all of our time to:
- Increasing our knowledge of South Carolina divorce, legal separation, child custody, alimony, property division, child support, DSS, and other aspects of family law; and
- Improving our skills as family court lawyers.
We Do Family Law to the Best of Our Ability
We are the largest divorce law firm in South Carolina. This means that you will get the benefit from our firm of:
- Personal service from an experienced divorce lawyer, who is supported by the collective wisdom and skill of a team of family law attorneys and support staff who will always be looking out for your best interest.
- Extensive knowledge of judges, court personnel, and procedures in the Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester Family Courts.
- Cutting-edge computer technology and software in dividing marital property, calculating alimony and child support payments, and performing legal research.
- Offices conveniently located in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, and Summerville.
Working Together, We Will Help You Build A Better Future
Let’s get started now. Please call 843-631-7117 and ask to speak directly with one of us.
As a team of experienced divorce attorneys, we represent divorce and family law clients living in Charleston, Daniel Island, Goose Creek, Isle of Palms, James Island, Johns Island, Kiawah Island, Ladson, Monck’s Corner, Mt. Pleasant, North Charleston, Seabrook Island, Sullivan’s Island, Summerville, West Ashley, and other Lowcountry communities. With our advanced technology, we also represent clients in other states and foreign countries, who have divorce and child custody cases pending in Berkeley County, Charleston County, or Dorchester County family court.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Reviews - Read what others are saying about us
Click to read more than 150 reviewsREAD ALL REVIEWS