You don’t have to go through your divorce alone. You don’t have to leave your children’s future up to chance. During this uncertain time in your life, you need the help of an experienced divorce attorney – one you can trust to make sure you and your children stay together.
Please take a look at the articles below, they should help you during this extremely difficult time. Please call my office today if you need help ensuring a better future for your family.
- Introduction to Charleston Child Custody Law
- The South Carolina Child Custody Law
- How Will The Judge Decide Your Charleston Child Custody Case?
- Can I Move from Charleston with My Child After My Charleston Divorce?
- Who Will Get The Child Tax Benefits In Your Charleston Divorce?
- Will My Child Get To Choose Where She Will Live?
- Divorce, Child Custody, And Religion In Charleston
- Charleston Child Custody Myths – Part 1
- Charleston Child Custody Myths – Part 2
- Do Grandparents Have Visitation Rights?